Tactical flashlights are specialized equipment mostly used by military, law enforcement and rescue professionals. They have wide range of features and you must consider them depending upon your needs. So what makes these tactical flashlights different? Well, it’s the quality of construction and the combination of hi-tech features. There are some key features present in all best tactical flashlights. Let’s have a close look at some of the key features you need to consider when you’re considering a purchase.
What Makes A Tactical Flashlight Versatile & Important
In an emergency we want efficiency, reliability and equipment that has all the right features. First and foremost, the flashlight must be durable and reliable and must also be waterproof. It should have a rugged construction and have a reliable switch. The best of breed are designed to easily withstand adverse conditions and can survive impacts without a loss of function.
These flashlights should also be energy efficient and should have both high and low settings to conserve power when used for extended periods and should also provide maximum illumination when needed. These days, most tactical flashlights use Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology as it produces brighter beam by using less power than incandescent counterparts. In addition, these bulbs have better shock resistance and can last much longer than an incandescent bulb. They also generate less heat and subsequent batter drain.
The best tactical flashlight has more features and will cost you more but will also serve you better when the failure is not an option and will perform flawlessly for years to come. One of the best tactical flashlights on the market is ShadowHawk X800 flashlight. Let’s have a close look at some of its features.
Review: ShadowHawk X800 Top Tactical Flashlight In The Market
The ShadowHawk X800 is an enhanced LED flashlight that successfully blasts and casts its versatile benefits for being the best Every Day Carry flashlight for America’s police, people and tactical personnel. This flashlight is currently available online and has created quite a uproar and demand.
The ShadowHawk X800 military grade tactical flashlight boasts of unique features, such as superman vision and blinding benefits. But can it actually live up to its promised “high performance”. Let’s have a look at its fancy features and tactical technology.
* Military-Grade Self-Defense-Tactical implies that thoughtful use level of detail and strategic planning went into its preparation. X800 comes with a crenellated strike bezel for enhanced self-defense and is easy to carry wherever you go.
* Five Fully Loaded Preset Settings-It is equipped with memory-mode coded strobe, high/medium/low and SOS functional lighting options. So ShadowHawk X800 offers more taclights in this compartment.
* Aircraft-Grade Aluminum-It’s extra durable, ultra tough, weatherproof, is compact and lightweight and has superior strength. It is said to have it all when it comes to design features.
* XPE 800 Lumen LED Light Bulb-This LED bulb is one of the most bright and powerful bulbs on the market today and offers 40X the power of incandescent lighting or 5X the lighting offered by florescent bulbs. It boasts of being one of the world’s only carriers of this hi-tech XPE lightbulb. It comes with 800 lumens of illuminating power which is housed in waterproof casing that is effective up to 6 feet for at least 30 minutes.
* Five Telescopic Focusing Beam Technologies-It’s hi-tech focusing and zooming technology can easily go 1X to 250X, 500X, 1000X and 2000X settings.
* 100,000 Lamp Life Hours-It can run for over 100,000 hours using just 3 triple AAA rechargeable batteries.
* Made in US- The X800 tactical flashlight by Shadowhawk has been manufactured in the US and is shipped from its California warehouse.
All in all, this tactical flashlight has impressive set of features that are available at highly competitive price. It’s best for firemen, fisherman, camper, hiker outdoorsmen, hiker, hunter, survival-minded specialist, security officer and preparation experts.